• The balance of the trip is paid before the boat leaves the dock.
• If you drop a rod over board, you are responsible to replace it at its full value before you leave. Most of our inshore rod and reel combos are $350. Offshore $600-$1200.
• The Big Game crew works very hard to make sure our customers have an enjoyable experience and catch lots of fish! The mate gets paid in tips only. 20% - 25% is standard aboard all charter boats.
• Departure time is agreed upon before the trip. If the boat leaves late because of captain, mate and boat are not ready, the return time will be adjusted from the new departure time. Please be on time! We often have 2 trips per day with very little turn around time in between trips. If the charter customer arrives late, this will shorten your fishing time.
• No illegal drugs are allowed! This will result in immediate termination of the trip with no refund!
All fishing is subject to Rhode Island and Federal regulations. All fish caught by the customers, belong to the customers. Because of the federal permits required to harvest Giant Bluefin Tuna, any Bluefin Tuna 73 inches or above belongs to the boat and will be sold. Customers will receive 1/3 of the sale of the fish.