The Fisherman Traeger Fuel Ox Ocean State Kayak Anglers Association One Bellevue Hotel Viking Newport Fancy Fluke IMSY Peacedale Shooting Preserve Lunker City VMC Hooks Sea Tow The Fisherman Ocean Mist Breachway Investments Rons
Sport fishing Logo

If foul weather forces the trip to be canceled (Captains decision to be made the day before the trip) deposit will be applied to another day. If another day can't be scheduled this season, the deposit will be applied to next season. If foul weather develops during a trip, the trip will be downgraded from Offshore to an Inshore day, or full day to a half day with costs adjusted. The Captain will make all weather related decisions. Your safety and comfort are our concerns. Our reputation depends on it.

**Overnight Canyon Policy** If foul weather forces one of the days to be canceled on an overnight trip, but the other day is fishable, we will fish on the best weather day out of the two. We will apply your deposit to either a Day Canyon trip or, 12 hour offshore trip with costs adjusted. Your deposit will be applied to another date only if both days of your Canyon Overnight are canceled due to foul weather.

Current Marine Weather Forecast:

Minimum three weeks advanced notice is required to cancel a sport fishing charter. Deposit will be returned only if we cannot reschedule another charter. Any customer that fails to notify Big Game Sportfishing of a cancellation and does not show up on the day of the trip, (No Call, No Show); the customer's credit card will be charged the full remaining balance of the charter they booked, plus tip.

Dexter Outdoors

Crafty One Customs Shoppe
LT MArine
Captain Brian Bacon(401) 243 - 7046
Captain Peter Bacon(401) 623 - 0353
Captain Shamus Mara   (401) 489 - 0631


You Tube