If foul weather forces the trip to be canceled (Captains decision to be made at the dock) deposit will be applied to another day. If another day can't be scheduled this season, the deposit will be applied to next season. If we cannot reschedule the trip due to weather, your deposit will be returned in full. If foul weather develops during a trip, the trip will be downgraded from Offshore to an Inshore day, or full day to a half day with costs adjusted. The Captain will make all weather related decisions. Your safety and comfort are our concerns. Our reputation depends on it.
Current Marine Weather Forecast: www.weather.gov/os/marine/zone/east/boxmz.htm
Minimum two weeks advanced notice required to cancel a sport fishing charter, deposit will be returned only if we cannot reschedule another charter.
|Captain Brian Bacon||(401) 243 - 7046|
|Captain Peter Bacon||(401) 623 - 0353|
|Captain Shamus Mara ||(401) 489 - 0631|